Elevator Lab is a fintech and startup partnership program powered by Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) that effectively helps the best entrepreneurs to develop and scale their startups. By organizing the biggest corporate fintech program in CEE, the bank seeks the best among the fintech startups and aims to develop long-term collaboration with them for the third consecutive year.
For a second consecutive year the program also includes a Local Challenge in Bulgaria. What is new this year is the Elevator Lab Bootcamp for teams with a good idea or startups in an early seed stage. This approach allows startups and teams in various stages to join the competition Elevator Lab 2019.
The application period for 2019 is over.
ELEVATOR LAB CHALLENGE
By applying for Elevator Lab Challenge you receive feedback from experts from the bank, guidelines for improvement of your project or product, as well as opportunity to become one of the five finalists of the Elevator Lab Local Challenge. The winner participates in the global Elevator Lab program competing with startups from all over the world!
We are looking for startups with proven innovative products and technologies. Elevator Lab Challenge in Bulgaria is part of the global fintech partnership program of Raiffeisen Bank International. Your participation in the local program is the step towards scaling your business on an international level.
ELEVATOR LAB BOOTCAMP
By applying for the Elevator Lab Bootcamp your team or startup in an early seed stage gets the opportunity for trainings in Lean startup methodologies and the winning team goes to Vienna for a two week training program. Your idea will be validated and you our mentors and partners will provide you with feedback.
We are looking for teams and startups in an early seed stage that have a clear understanding of how their solution fits in the present ecosystem. You must be ready to present and improve your solution on the go.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The topics for the Elevator Lab Local Challenge and the Elevator Lab Bootcamp Bulgaria are:
Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence
- Voice banking, voice assistants and voice biometry for CEE languages
- Intelligent character recognition/ smart document processing beyond OCR
- Biometry e.g. behavior/ gesture analytics
- Omnichannel analytics/ digital marketing
- Citizen data science tools
- Regulatory compliance
- KYC process support & KYC depository (e.g. OCR/ RPA/ AI/ text mining)
- Strong customer authentication solutions & digital ID
- Transaction monitoring/ supervision
- Recognition & quantification of compliance/ operational risks
- Product approval tools
Large Corporates & Institutional Clients
- Digital platform solutions (especially digital onboarding, workflow tools, risk limit management)
- Blockchain solutions for large corporates
- Digital contract management
- Treasury management solutions
- Data analytics for corporate payments/ trade finance activities
- Predictive Sales Signal Analytics
Payments & Transaction Processing for Mobility Serv.
- Blockchain based micro payment transactions
- Multimodal (public transport) payment services
- In Car payments for mobility services
- Financial advisory solutions incl. investment
- Beyond bank advisory
- Hybrid advisory (e.g. customer service)
- Social banking
- Digital SME & freelancer banking
- Financial advisory for SMEs
- Value added services for SMEs (e.g. payroll services, automated accounting, invoicing & expense management, cash flow tools)
- Third party risk management
- Insider threat recognition
- Blockchain use cases for cyber security
- Zero trust/ dynamic perimeter
- Automated FX hedging solutions for small amounts
- Automated FX Advisory
- Multi currency account infrastructure/ e-wallets
- Real time payments
- Digital & Fast Account Opening for FX Spot & Hedging
Register your start-up until the 21st of June 2019. After that there is an internal selection process in order to identify the top 5 most promising start-ups that will participate in the Elevator Lab Challenge. The finalists will be contacted no later than the 25th of June 2019. During the winner ceremony on the 3rd of July 2019, the top 5 will present their use cases in front of the jury members and one winner will be selected.
ELEVATOR LAB JURY
The five finalists will be rated by a jury consisting of Board Members and managers from Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria.
Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Corporate Banking
Member of the Management Board, Retail Banking
Member of the Management Board, Operations & IT
Member of the Management Board, Risk and Financial Management
Head of Communications
Head of Digital Business, Retail Banking
Head of Corporate Products and Business Development
Head of Finance
Head of IT
Head of Digital Banking and Innovations
The partners of Elevator Lab Challenge Bulgaria will participate in a presentation panel and a mentors‘ discussion during the final ceremony. They will share their experience in the field of innovations and deliver unique insights on how to successfully develop a startup.
Google „Digital Garage“ Bulgaria
Senior Director Business Development
EEMENA at Viber
Chief Operating Officer